*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141574-What-Happens-in-Bunnie-Casino/cid/2430446-Back-to-the-Desk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141574
You sneak into a casino in an act of rebellion. However, they turn out to want to keep you
This choice: Something Else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Back to the Desk

    by: SmittySmith
You made your way to the elevators, but you couldn't get the image of the stunning gazelle out of your mind. There's no way she was real, right? But that was far too elaborate and realistic to be a costume...

You debated yourself internally and found that your walk had slowed to a stop. You wouldn't be able to enjoy your time in the hotel or the casino until you investigated further. You worked up all the confidence you had to turn around and march back toward the desk. You stood there silently for a few moments as the gazelle was still absorbed by her phone.

You cleared your throat. Nothing.

"Excuse me, miss?" you asked. That finally got the gazelle's attention.

"Hello again sir, how can I help you? Did you need directions to the elevators?" she asked.

"Oh, no...I, um..." you stammered as the gazelle looked at you curiously. You kick yourself mentally for not working up some kind of a plan before you got to this point. But then an idea struck you.

You leaned against the tall desk as best you could and eyed the gazelle up and down. She rolled her eyes in response, but you missed that gesture and continued.

"So, are all these rooms the same? Or is there one I can find that might offer a little company once you finish your shift?" you ask with a smile.

The gazelle just ignores your question and looks back down at her phone with a sigh. As much as she'd love to have fun with the new guy herself, the hotel had a strict pecking order and she fell rather low on the ladder.

You, however, were not deterred. You marched around the side of the desk intent on getting this woman's attention. When you saw her full form, you paused in hesitation. Hidden behind the desk were strong, thick thighs perched atop long legs. She wore only the smallest pair of boy shorts to conceal her wide hips and thick ass. Her legs and feet were otherwise completely bare.

This was no costume. At the full sight of this woman, you were completely entranced. If she wouldn't take the polite invitation, you would simply be a little more assertive.

"Hey," you started, putting your hand on her lower back. Before you could continue your advances, the gazelle woman dropped the phone to the desk. The loud clatter it made interrupted your train of thought. Her bored expression curved into an excited smile.

The hotel's policy had one exception, if a human guest made physical contact, rules were out the window. She was not about to let this opportunity pass her up.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141574-What-Happens-in-Bunnie-Casino/cid/2430446-Back-to-the-Desk