*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141574-What-Happens-in-Bunnie-Casino/cid/2449481-A-simple-but-rewarding-game
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141574
You sneak into a casino in an act of rebellion. However, they turn out to want to keep you
This choice: Go to the Slot Machines  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A simple but rewarding game

    by: Unknown
You decided to head to the slot machine, since it was simple. As you went up to it, a woman was standing next to it. She had a green outfit on but you were more caught off guard by the fox head. You looked down at her feet and saw paws which made you feel uneasy. Nevertheless, you sat down at the chair and got ready when you noticed some strange pictures on the machine. You asked the woman next to you, making her smile.

"New to this, huh? Don't worry, I will explain. These slot machines are exclusive to this casino. There are some combinations that will give you money, but there are also some interesting combinations. For example, if you get three pictures of clothes, your clothes will be taken from you. If you get three ladies in a row, you will be provided with some fun." She said. You couldn't believe what you were gambling. "Then there is the ultimate win. If all three land on Bunnie, she will take you to her special room alone. I actually have yet to see it happen." You weren't sure what the difference was between the three ladies and Bunnie, but you were willing to give it a shot. You used your money and activated the machine. You were really excited to see what you would get.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You get three clothes

2. You get three bunnies

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141574-What-Happens-in-Bunnie-Casino/cid/2449481-A-simple-but-rewarding-game