*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141574-What-Happens-in-Bunnie-Casino/cid/2421245-To-the-Betting-Tables
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141574
You sneak into a casino in an act of rebellion. However, they turn out to want to keep you
This choice: To the Betting Tables  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

To the Betting Tables

    by: Unknown
You follow the sign towards the Betting Tables. You weren’t even old enough to gamble yet, but since you were here you might as well try. You weren’t too worried either, it’s not like it was your own money you were betting, you’d be betting your parent’s money. You walked down the marble halls, following the arrows towards the Betting Tables. You ended up walking through a golden doorway into a large room, buzzing with lights, attractions and guests. You were a bit confused at the sights before you. Joining the scores of human women were anthro animals, both male and female of all different species.

Despite the odd situation in front of you, you brushed your countless questions aside for now. No one had asked for the I.D. that you don’t have or thrown you out yet, and you had some casino games to get to. With an excited grin on your face you headed into the massive room, looking at the rows of golden-plated slots machines with various fancy carvings etched into them. Then you glared at the array of tables, most surrounded by excited players both human and animal alike. You noticed a few tables where they were playing Blackjack and Poker as well as a slew of tables with excited participants playing Craps. As you took in the sights and numerous sounds of this place you decided where you wanted to go first.

You have the following choices:

1. Play Poker

2. Play Blackjack

3. Go to the Slot Machines

*Noteb*
4. Play Craps

5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141574-What-Happens-in-Bunnie-Casino/cid/2421245-To-the-Betting-Tables