*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2655354-In-Kellys-Butt
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: In Kelly's Underwear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #31

In Kelly's Butt

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You don't know how to feel about this. You got noticed, which of course is what you wanted. But now your between three attractive woman and they're talking about you like a fun toy. Sure it sounds like fun but you feel like you getting help is now put on the back burner.

Now they are talking about hiding you until they can play with you later.

“Okay Pam, give him here. Ive got the perfect place for him” Kelly said with a smile. Pam looked at you and decided there should be no harm with handing you off to Kelly. You get transferred from one hand to the other as Kelly squeezed about this.

“Oh my god, he feels so funny on my hand.” Kelly then raised you up to her eye “This is too good! He's even good looking!”

“Thanks?” You say taking the compliment.

Kelly just smiled as she moved you back. You assume you were gonna be put in a pocket or something along those lines, but instead you found yourself behind her pants. With her free hand she pulled back the skirt she was wearing, revealing the bare ass of this girl. You start struggling as you can piece together whats about to happen. Pam and Erin watch in surprise as you get dropped down into her pants. Down below as her two massive brown rears catch you. She then lets go and traps you inside, right between her two cheeks and stuck. At least you didn't get put anywhere near her rear.

“Wow, he feels so... wow” Kelly said looking back and feeling you in between her cheeks. It was just as erotic as she pictured it was in her dreaming.

“Kelly oh my god! Get him out there now” Pam said being a bit more worried then her coworker.

“Pam, don't freak. In the stories I've read, the little man is always fine when put back there. It only gets dicey when he gets sat on” Kelly explained.

“But your whole job is sitting?” Erin added, thinking that.

“I know I'm so excited!” Kelly admitted “Ok, lets get back to work and act like everything is fine. We can talk after work” Kelly then turned around and took few steps. From their she could feel you between her cheeks as she steps “Oh my god guys, he feels so fun in there. Oh we are going to have so much fun!”

Kelly then left the bathroom, acting like nothing is wrong and that their wasn't a little man right in her ass. For you, the smell wasn't bad, and the position you got stuffed in wasn't that bad. It actually wasn't that bad, you'd call it erotic if... actually no its erotic no doubt about that.

Kelly arrives at her chair and desk. Planning to saviour what was going to happen next. Moving over she stepped in front. Then with a big smile, she lowered her ass onto the chair. Feeling herself touch the chair, she loved it as she felt herself sit on something.

It was all fine, until you felt an ass push down onto you and a hard surface on the other side. Getting sat on as Kelly had you pin. You take back whatever you said about it not being that bad, being under Kelly’s immense weight was far to much for your to handle, or at least want to handle.

Banging you hands against the two massive mounds that had you stuck, you hoped that she would be able to feel you hitting and realise that your not comfortable. Maybe pull you out and put you someplace else.

But that was not what happened, not at all. Kelly did feel you banging against her butt, but instead of being caring and moving you. She planned to keep you in there for her pleasure. Loving the struggle you had as she leaned back in her chair, closing her eyes and enjoying.

“Oh my god this is gonna be so great little guy” She said with a smile. “Im gonna have so much fun with you, more fun then i ever did with Ryan” Kelly then focused about fifty percent of her mind onto her work as she took customer calls. And the other fifty percent onto you.

She then got to work as you gave up pushing. Just resting there as you reliese you have to survive this endurance. Surely she's not gonna leave you in here during the entire work.

Well she was planning to.

You have the following choices:

1. She leaves you there during work

2. Halfway through she moves you

*Noteb*
3. Suddenly something happens!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2655354-In-Kellys-Butt