*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2689657-Marceline-In-The-Castle
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: A guard caught up, informing that Marceline was there and wanted to see her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Marceline In The Castle

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
As ideas flowed through Bubblegum’s mind, she planned to get some food for you and her. Mainly cause she was hungry herself, but a part of herself wanted to see you chew into the biggest food you would ever have seen. She loves that, and she is looking forward to it.

However a guard came up to her and she had to stop. Putting her hand in her pocket and covering over you. Just in case this guard by some chance spotted you.

“Is there a problem?” The princess asked the guard as he stood at attention.

“Princess, I've come to tell you that your friend Marceline is here”

“Marceline!” The princess said very surprised “Whats she doing here”

“She came here to, and i quote... Hang out” he said as the Princess didn't really have a problem with that. In her mind maybe she could introduce you two.

“Where is she now?” Bubblegum asked as he responded with the kitchen area “Oh that makes it easier. Thank you, you may take your leave”

And with that order the guard left. As soon as he got out of her line of sight Bubblegum reached into her pocket and pulled you out. Holding you right in front of her face as she questioned “Did you hear all that?”

“Yeah i did” You respond back “Marceline? Thats your friend you were talking about before to me. If i call recall you said she was a good friend, fun to be with and... unique sense of humour”

“Sounds like you want to meet her” Bubblegum said with a giggle “And i think this is the perfect time for you two to meet”

“Great!” You say to her “She's in the kitchen so take me there!” You say as she laughs at your excited nature.

She was going to put you back in, but she pulled you up to her face as she had to dress the elephant in the room “Before that... there is something you need to know about Marceline. Tell me, do you know what a Vampire is?”

“Um yeah... Why?” You question her

“Cause Marceline...is kind of one” Bubblegum said as she saw your face change from excitement.

“Yeah now I'm not so excited to meet her” You say simply. In your mind you trying to figure out how a vampire exists! Granted your being held by a princess made out of Bubblegum so its not that absurd. But still it was hard to get

“No don't worry, she's really nice and really chill. I promise you will be fine” She said trying to reassure you.

“But if I'm not. I am snack size and she's a vampire!” You say to her “Im not sure about this?”

“Look, trust me you will be fine” She said as she put you back in her pocket “She's my friend, and i wouldn't be friends with her if i didn't think she was a good Vampire”

She raised a point, but still you were a bit hesitant. The Princess kept walking through the castle as she was on her way to the kitchen. Walking in she could see Marceline. Sitting down at a bench and currently snacking on some food. Food that was covered with red ketchup. That would not calm you if you say that, so Bubblegum kept you in her pocket for a little bit.

“Hey Marceline!” She said walking up and waving at her. Marcelino of coursed wave backed.

“Hey! Princess, your cooks can get some good food done” She said as she bit into it. Ketchup squirting everywhere as she did think it was to keep you in there for now “Come sit with me”

“Sure” Marceline scooted over and gave room to the Bubblegum. once Bubblegum sat down Marceline commented on her clothes.

“Geez, you wearing something so casual around the castle. You've certainly turned the dime from being the boring fussy Princess”

“And your still the rude Vampire i met first” Bubblegum said backwards.

“Jerk, i was giving you a compliment” As she playfully hit her shoulder. Hearing this down below you can tell the two are good friends. Good enough to tease each other and just laugh it off. “Sorry i came unannounced. It was just of a stir of the moment thing”

“Its okay i understand” The Princess said back.

“Hope I'm not interrupting anything important” Marceline said as she finished her food.

“Actually, i was making a new friend”

“What! You, no way!?” Marceline said to her with wide eyes.

“Whats that suppose to mean? Never mind... He's _____________
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2689657-Marceline-In-The-Castle