*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2689801-Little-secrets
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Somewhere else. I have a question for you Marceline.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

'Little' secrets

    by: Unknown
Bubblegum trailed off as she fell into thought. She wondered how you would feel if she showed you to Marceline right off the bat.

Inside of her pocket, you were actually waiting with your heart beating faster than it should have, fearing the impending encounter with the Vampire out there. Those were bad, no? Bloodthirsty creatures that wandered the night searching for new victims... at least, that's what you knew.

But, luckily for you, Bubblegum didn't show you to Marceline just yet.

She gave her pocket a pat, signaling you to listen.

"... He's somewhere else." she finished.

Marceline smirked.

"Ha! I knew it! You're making excuses!" she exclaimed in a triumphant teasing.

"Ah, do shut up." Bubblegum retorted,
"I'll let you meet him... once you've answered a question, Marceline."

"Oh no, you're not gonna ask me if I'm still single so you can hook this guy up with me, are you?" the Vampire warily said.

Inside of the pocket, you flushed red.

"Wh- no!"

"Then go ahead, ask." Marceline replied, looking at her snack and digging one of her sharp fangs into it, sucking off the red from the ketchup, leaving just a colorless sauce.

The princess sighed at her friend's usual behavior.

"Okay, listen." she began,
"Whenever I show you this friend of mine... you're not gonna try to suck his blood, are you?"

Of course, Bubblegum knew better, but she wanted you to listen to the answer, coming directly from Marceline's mouth. If she couldn't convince you that way, she didn't know how she could, unless she showed you to her straightaway and had you see for yourself that the Vampire was not so bad.

"What?" said girl asked, her face twisting in a curious expression as she wondered why Bubblegum would ask such question,
"No. You know I don't like doing that!"

You listened carefully. A Vampire who didn't like drinking blood...? That was unique, for sure. But who knew that she didn't try to eat you alive when she saw you? You couldn't know that. You couldn't know what kind of reaction she would have upon seeing a small human in a land where human were supposed to be extinct.

"Why are you asking, anyway?" Marceline asked, before wearing a grin and speaking before Bubblegum had a chance to reply,
"Ah, I get it, he's scared to meet me!"

The princess blushed.

"Well that's not... totally incorrect." she stated.

"Is it because I'm a Vampire or because I'm too hot for-"

"Because you're a Vampire." Bubblegum interrupted,
"Tell me... you're not gonna scare him to death, are you? I just met him."

"You know I love the looks people make when I do that. They're priceless!" Marceline laughed heartily.

Okay, if you weren't sure before, your situation didn't improve at all.

As for Princess Bubblegum, she shot her undead friend a frown that got her to stop laughing, though the smirk she had remained,

"Sheesh, learn to take a joke, Gum." she said,
"What else? Are you gonna ask me if I'm gonna try eat this friend of yours alive?"

Marceline said that, meaning it to be a joke, but her friend's silence served as a confirm,

"What?" she asked with both a surprised look and a smirk on her face,
"Are you seriously thinking I could eat this guy of yours alive?"

"As weird as it may sound, I have my reasons to." she said.

"Pft. That's weird. You're weird." Marceline said.

"It is not... never mind. Just answer me." the princess retorted.

Her Vampire friend shrugged.

"Fine. I won't try to eat your friend alive." she assured,
"Now, can we meet this guy or what? I'm gonna go mess with Finn if you don't hurry up."

"That should be enough." Bubblegum replied,
"I think he should be reassured enough hearing what you have to say..."

While saying that, the princess gently jabbed you with her finger, before pulling back her hand a bit and opening it, moving four of her fingers, gesturing you to climb on.

You still didn't feel very sure, but from what you heard, this Marceline fella seemed like a nice Vampire... still, she didn't you were tiny and she didn't know you were human, so you still had no idea how those factors would affect your meeting with her.

You pondered your next move carefully.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2689801-Little-secrets