*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2142619
A student wizard and fat admirer catches the eye of large ladies at magic school.

A student wizard and fat admirer catches the eye of large ladies at magic school.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The following is a weight gain and expansion related story set at the Citadel Preparatory Academy for Rites and Sorcery. The Citadel is a mysterious fortress set away from the rest of the world where the extensive study of magic occurs for the next generations of witches, wizards and warlocks. At this preeminent magic school we have our teenage protagonist Phineas Fortescue, an otherwise unremarkable young magician about to enter his penultimate year in magic studies.

Phineas has been a lifelong closeted fat admirer thus far into his magical education. The story enters his life as his private fantasies become realized, as he could potentially meet the weighty love of his life. Several weighty loves, actually, all vying for his affections. School drama and wayward magic coincides with several romance options with the gaining, overweight and massive females the Citadel has to offer.

Against this tale of love of weight gain, the Citadel is a cosmopolitan magic academy where just about anything is possible. Inspirations include not only Hogwarts from the Harry Potter series but also Unseen University from the Discworld series and the magic of Dungeons & Dragons, amongst other inspirations.

Before we begin, a few guidelines:

Central Character: Phineas' life as a fat admirer and expansion enthusiast is a cornerstone of the story. Should the focus of a storyline drift away from having Phineas as a main character, his presence should still remain central to the plot.

Feminine Weight Gain: Although the Citadel is a co-ed magical education facility, the other main emphasis of the story is on female weight gain. This is not to sale fat males are non-existent or male gain is forbidden, but it would only be allowed from a mutual gaining scenario.

Restrain Magic: Magic is an important part of the series, allowing many magical, supernatural or occult means of weight gain and expansion. While magic follows deliberate patterns and paradoxically still cannot be fully explained, as exceptions to the 'rules' always exist, magic should not be leaned on as the easy solution. It takes a lot of magical power to trigger spectacular events, so refrain from massive instantaneous gains and such if there is no significance to the act.

Write Your Best: I encourage you to write your best and be creative. I may pass through chapters to fix typos or add chapter prompt options but I will not overwrite your additions.

However...

Just because this story is harem genre, it is not a free pass for overly explicit entries. In regards to potential girlfriends for Phineas (17 at the start of the story) the youngest any love interest can be is 15.

Please mind the overall rating of the piece, 13+, when crafting your addition.

"PFBFH Setting & Character Guide
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem