*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. After Persona 5
  2. Joker
  3. Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144095-Persona-5-Possession/cid/2486579-After-Persona-5
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2144095
One of the Thieves obtains a app that lets them (or someone else)to take over another body
This choice: After Persona 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

After Persona 5

    by: Reset
Akira flopped onto bed after a long day of school. Weirdly enough, he was having a hard time readjusting to life back in his home town. He only lived in Tokyo for a year, but the constant adrenaline of being a Phantom Thief was a high that was hard to come down from. Not to mention, he was separated from the friends he made until his next break.He had a few pals in town, but even after his conviction was overturned, some people still kept him at arm's length due to his criminal record. He's love to head back to Tokyo if just to drop in and say hi to folks.

"You okay there Joker?" A high pitched voice asked. Akira peered over to his desk to see Morgana staring at him. He at least got to bring one pal with him. "You look awfully tired, which is weird because it's only 4:00."

A pal who was far too invested in his sleep schedule. "Just a bit worn out from classwork. Need a moment to unwind."

The cat shook its head. "Well, in that case, I'm going for a walk. Will be back before dark." With that, Morgana hopped out the open window to wander the town.

buzz buzz

Joker raised an eyebrow as his phone started buzzing. To his surprise, it wasn't a text from on his friends back in Tokyo. "...another app?"

---

Joker spent a few minutes looking over the strange addition to his phone. He was bit leery - this wasn't the first time it happened.

"Send a heart, huh?" Its terminology was even similar to the last one. Was this about the metaverse?

'Maybe I'm being paranoid. Could just send them a nice message.'

He clicked through the app, and opted to send...

You have the following choices:

1. His own Heart

2. Someone Else's

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reset (UN: scratch495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkeithTheTerror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144095-Persona-5-Possession/cid/2486579-After-Persona-5