*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145239-Foot-Wishes/cid/2437682-Marcus-friend-is-forced-to-suck-on-Ben
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2145239
A 14 year old boy with a foot fetish who while fishing one day gets his ultimate wish
This choice: Marcus' friend is forced to suck on Ben's big toes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Marcus' friend is forced to suck on Ben'...

    by: beachboy
Marcus' friend Corey had a small foot fetish and had only told Marcus in secret. When he saw Ben's bare feet, he almost fainted. All four boys walk back to Chad's house to hang out. He had a swimming pool in his backyard along with a side hot tub. Chad told everyone to change into their swimsuits and join him in the hot tub after he took a shower. Marcus went to his room to change as Ben and Corey walked out to the hot tub. They both stripped down to their boxers, but Corey even took his off and went in butt naked. A surprised Ben shrugs his shoulders and does the same which Corey notices as Ben strips his boxers off and slips in the hot tub naked.
Corey says "Hey Ben, this is the life isn't it? You look like you need a foot massage." He tries to pick up one of Ben's feet, but Ben moves it. Just then Chad and Marcus come out clad in their bright speedo suits and join the other two. After a moment or two, they too lose their suits leaving them all naked.
Chad says "Let's play truth or dare...Corey...truth or dare?" Corey replies "Uh...dare?"
Chad looks around and then says "You have to suck on my friend Ben's big toe for 30 seconds, then kiss his foot all over." Corey grins as he looks over at Ben. Ben reluctantly lifts his right bare foot to Corey to which Corey gladly engulfs Ben's big toe into his mouth.
Ben says "You seem to enjoy this too much." Corey nods his head as he begins to kiss Ben's foot all over even nibbling on his other toes. Corey lets Ben's foot down and says "My turn...Chad...truth or dare?" Chad says "...truth...no dare."
Corey says "...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 beachboy (UN: socal2017 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beachboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145239-Foot-Wishes/cid/2437682-Marcus-friend-is-forced-to-suck-on-Ben