*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chad gets his ultimate wish
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145239-Foot-Wishes/cid/2437459-Chad-gets-his-ultimate-wish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2145239
A 14 year old boy with a foot fetish who while fishing one day gets his ultimate wish
Chapter #1

Chad gets his ultimate wish

    by: beachboy
Chad and his friend Ben are walking along a lake ready to catch some fish. Chad is a sandy blonde haired slender and tan young boy wearing a t-shirt, shorts and sneakers with calf grey socks. His friend Ben is about the same age as Chad. He is a brown haired, muscular and semi tan young boy wearing a polo shirt, shorts and sports shoes with no show socks. They both set their gear on the low pier and sit down with their legs dangling over the clear blue water.
Chad quickly takes off his t-shirt revealing a tan, hairless chest and puts on some sunscreen. Meanwhile Ben has kicked off his sports shoes and peels off his no show socks revealing two golden tan, hairless bare feet with slender, pedicured toes. He sticks his bare feet into the water and splashes his toes around in it.
Chad says "Ben, stop that, your going to scare the fish!" Ben stops splashing his feet in the water, but keeps them in the water.
Ben replies "Aren't you going to take your shoes and socks off Chad? The water sure feels good on my bare feet." He splays his bare toes at Chad.
Chad says "Oh, yeah, in a little bit. Boy Ben, you sure have some beautiful bare feet and toes! Ben blushes and replies "Thanks."
Chad continues "Ben, ever since you moved in across the street and spent the night in my room, I've had a crush on your bare feet. After you fell asleep early with your shoes and socks still on, I took it upon myself to take your shoes and socks off and see your bare feet up close. I kissed your big toes, then nibbled on them. You groaned, so I engulfed them into my mouth and sucked on them. I then licked and kissed your bare soles and tops of your feet. Not knowing how'd you react, I put your socks back on before going to sleep."
Ben replies "Well to tell you the truth, I wasn't asleep. I wanted to know if you really had a foot fetish after mentioning it earlier in class. I loved it when my shoes and socks were taken off and my bare feet were kissed, sucked and licked by your tongue. You sure do have a foot fetish." Ben grabs hold of one of Chad's dangling legs and pulls off his shoe and sock in one move exposing Chad's lightly tan, hairless barefoot with pedicured toes. Chad wiggles and splays his toes as Ben brings it closer and smells Chad's foot and toes.
Ben continues "I've had a fetish too for years. When we went swimming a while back, I saw those bare beauties of yours all wet. I never got the nerve to kiss them or suck on your toes until now." Ben slips Chad's big toe into his mouth and sucks on it. Chad closes his eyes in ecstasy. As Ben continues to satisfy Chad's bare foot, Chad hands him his other leg and Ben takes Chad's other shoe and sock off exposing Chad's other bare foot.
As Ben satisfies Chad's two bare feet, Chad moans and feels strange. He lays back on the dock and passes out.
A moment later, he awakes to find Ben fishing next to him. His bare toes tap the water as he hums. Chad sits up and sees he's barefoot. He wiggles his toes as he sees a few other boys walking out onto the pier. As they get closer, he notices all of them wearing sneakers and socks on their feet. He closes his eyes and when he opens them a few seconds later, all of the boys are barefoot. Their shoes and socks have disappeared. Chad is dumbfounded as he admires their bare feet.
Ben says "Chad, you finally woke up. You've been out for a while. It's getting crowded out here. Want to find another spot?" Chad nods and stands up. They both gather up their gear, shoes and socks and walk barefoot off the pier and to another spot down the lake. Chad sees two other boys walking past him with shoes on their feet. He experiments and closes his eyes momentarily. As they pass him, Chad opens his eyes to see them now barefoot. Chad says quietly "Oh my goodness, my wish has come true. Ben, how long was I out for?"
Ben replies "Only about an hour, but you sure moaned a lot." Chad replies "I can now wish for anyone I want to be barefoot and their shoes and socks disappear."
Ben looks astonished and says "Really? Anyone?" Chad replies "Everyone I've seen so far at least. Look here comes my younger brother and his friend...watch." Chad's younger brother Marcus and friend are wearing similar attire and wear sneakers with grey socks like him. As they walk up to Chad and Ben, Ben looks down at their footwear as Chad closes his eyes. Seconds later Marcus and his friend are standing there in their bare feet. Marcus' bare feet are similar to Chad's tan bare feet, but with more slender toes and his friend's bare feet are not as tan and has spits of hair on the tops and on his pudgy toes. Chad says "See...they're barefoot!"






Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 beachboy (UN: socal2017 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beachboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145239-Foot-Wishes/cid/2437459-Chad-gets-his-ultimate-wish