*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Footing
  2. Starting Off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147570-Slave-to-a-Football-Jock/cid/3245354-Your-Footing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by GDog
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2147570
You are forced to service and worship a nasty jock!
This choice: Gay White Guy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your Footing

    by: Otmen
He takes your foot and makes sure to see you squirm before continuing. You see, this man is not the ordinary type. He wants you to know that when he does something, you better have a reaction or have a good one when he asks why you don't take him seriously. He lowers his pants enough to expose his butt. He proceeds to fart all over your foot. This nasty, disgusting display may horrify you, but it also makes you extremely horny. Just the reaction he hoped to elicit in you before we moved on. This was after he had eaten eggs and beans, and right after you had a workout. He takes your foot and shoves it in your face. "Mmm, smell that stench slave?" Mr. Williams says. "How could I not?" you say.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Otmen (UN: otmen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147570-Slave-to-a-Football-Jock/cid/3245354-Your-Footing