*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A tingling sensation
  2. The Forgotten Temple
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2451072-A-tingling-sensation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: Examine the statue with the large breasts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A tingling sensation

    by: Komfy Kat
Every sound seemed amplified in the confines of the stone temple. The crunch of gravel under Nathan's foot, the dripping of water, and Kat's slow breaths all seemed to echo in her ears. Her feet seemed to move automatically, her eyes transfixed on the center statue and its enormous breasts as she moved slowly closer. Her footsteps seemed distant as her mind focused on every detail of the sculpture in front of her.

The girl's entire torso seemed to be hidden by her breasts, only her head and hands poking from around the overhanging breasts. Her hands were intricately carved, each finger carefully positioned, now covered in a fine layer of dust. Even the texture on the girl's nipples seemed expertly portrayed. If Kat looked incredibly close, she could swear she even saw the faint outlines of veins depicted in the girl's tit flesh.

The statue's face was also incredibly detailed. The eyes were genuine and beautiful, reminding Kat of her own eyes. The hair seemed carved into individual strands that gently caressed the face before falling down the girl's back. It was a feat that would've taken someone much time and skill to even begin to accomplish. Kat admired the girl's feminine face, with a nose almost identical to Kat's and a jawline that Kat envied.

Kat slowly circled the pedestal, her eyes taking in the rest of the girl's body that had been hidden by her breasts. Her waist was trim and her hips wide, a perfect example of what a girl should look like in Kat's mind. Her shoulders were narrow and soft, her arms lean with a hint of the musculature beneath the flawless flesh. Though, that was to be expected if she had to hoist her oversized breasts with any frequency. Her ass was oval-shaped. Her legs were long, her feet small and delicate. In all, she was a study of feminine perfection.

Kat closed her eyes, biting her lip as her mind wandered to what it would be like to have breasts that big. How heavy they must be and how soft they'd feel. But her hands rose across her own chest, coming up over her breasts and gently cupping them with hardly any curve in her hands.

"I wonder if I could ever look like that…I wish I could," Kat whispered. She opened her eyes and looked at the statue again. "I was always taller and stronger than the other girls when I was younger, but now that I've hit puberty and filled out…well, let's just say I haven't exactly filled out… and I'm definitely not taller than any of the other girls now."

Kat sighed an empty feeling in her heart at the reminder of her physical shortcomings. She'd been called a boy more often than she cared to count, and she hated it. Even when she dressed as feminine as she could and did her best to act like a girl, she was still called that every so often.

And it only seemed to get worse as time went on. Kat's older sister never failed to point out Kat's boyish appearance and remind her that she needed to do a better job of making herself look feminine.

Kat glanced towards the far end of the large room where Nathan was engrossed in documenting something in his notebook. Kat took a hesitant step towards the statue. One of her hands slipped up her shirt to touch her own petite breasts as the other slowly extended towards the giant sculpture. Kat's finger gently traced the details of the breasts.

"Can you tell me how to get breasts like yours?" Kat asked the statue.

The marble was cool beneath her fingers, and she marveled at how detailed it was.

"Can you?"

Kat closed her eyes, a strange feeling seeming to spread up her arm. She gasped as she felt warmth spread through the rest of her body. Her head spun as she tried to pull her hand from the statue but found her fingers were still pressed against the marble statue.

Kat opened her eyes, but everything was fuzzy. She blinked, trying to clear her vision, but nothing changed. She tried to focus on something nearby, but everything seemed distorted as if viewed through a water lens. The warmth seemed to gather in her chest, and Kat felt her head begin to swim.

A voice echoed inside her head, feminine and melodic like the tinkling of a windchime, "Of course, my child. I can bless you to be the envy of the Earth. Your breasts shall be your burden and your gift, and their size the size of mountains. All you need to do is speak the words."

"What words? What do I say?" Kat whispered, terror and excitement filling her heart.

Kat felt a wave of warmth wash over her, and she felt as if she were floating in the ocean. Her feet felt as if they barely touched the ground, and she slowly moved towards the statue, her hand still pressed against its boob like she was trying to push the marble away from her.

"I, Kat, take this gift and desire the growth of my breasts," the voice in her mind said.

Kat gasped as she felt warmth spread out from her hips and breasts, her mouth mimicking the words that appeared in her mind, "I, Kat, take this gift and desire the growth of my breasts to be bigger than yours."

Kat staggered as she finished speaking the words, her hand slipping away from the statue. She fell to her knees with a sudden crash as the warmth vanished and blackness closed in. Kat opened her eyes to close them again and groaned in pain from the sunlight that flooded her senses. Her head felt thick, and she gradually opened her eyes to see the worried face of her brother standing over her.

"Kat? Are you okay?" Nathan asked, his fingers hovering above her, afraid to touch her, "What happened?"

"I..."

Kat stopped, her voice catching in her throat. Her chest felt warm and tingly, and the room was still spinning slightly as she stared up towards the ceiling, but she couldn't bring herself to tell Nathan about what she'd just experienced.

"I tripped."

Nathan sighed and helped her to her feet, "Well, at least you didn't damage the statue of Helona."

"Helona?"

"Yeah, the goddess of femininity. It's said that girls would pray to her for her blessings and grow massive breasts. Often their breasts would grow so large that they could not move and had to be cared for by the men of the villages. From what I've discovered in my research, one girl grew such large breasts that they were visible from miles away. So there's a good chance that that girl was the inspiration for the statue."

"Interesting," Kat replied, backing away from the statue, stopping herself from rubbing her own chest as the warmth seemed to grow in intensity.

"Are you sure you're okay? You were unconscious for two or three minutes and blacked out there for a moment," Nathan explained.

Kat shook her head, "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little woozy. Must've hit my head on something."

"All right. Well, I've got work to do here. So be careful, okay?"

"Sure thing."

Kat turned towards the door and headed towards it. She felt oddly light as she passed through the doorway and stepped into the bright sunlight. A cool breeze meandered through the trees, stirring her hair as her shirt ruffled in the wind. The feeling in her chest grew more potent by the minute, and she instinctively reached up to rub her breasts.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2451072-A-tingling-sensation