*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Awaken
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150218-Growing-up-Human/cid/2457331-Awaken
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by grwaen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2150218
you are the last human on a planet full of monsters. Some hungry, some friendly.
Chapter #1

Awaken

    by: grwaen
You slowly wake in pain as you head pounds like a drum. As you look around you see that you are in a life pod, strapped in one of the seats. The last thing you remember is that the intergalactic voyager that you were in suddenly had engine failure and started to fall towards the nearby planet Kython. You look yourself over and see that you are okay. You undo the restraints holding you to the chair and stand up. After checking to see if the planet can sustain human life, and getting the green light, You open the latch to the outside world, but before you step outside are you...

You have the following choices:

1. Male

*Noteb*
2. Female

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 grwaen (UN: zonora at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
grwaen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150218-Growing-up-Human/cid/2457331-Awaken