*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150388-Princess-Fiona-Torture/cid/2458473-Fionas-Dinner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2150388
I'm remaking an lost interactive. Princess Fiona disgustingly tortures someone as a slob.
This choice: Vore  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fiona's Dinner!

    by: rockysavannah
{Originally written by Raging Demon on Princess Fiona Interactive/Torture}

"Wakey wakey" you heard a feminine voice say as you groggily woke from your slumber. Last thing you remember you were watching 'Shrek' the movie, when suddenly a bright light flashed and you blacked out. As you come to you try to move but find that you are tied up. Your hands are tied behind your back and your feet are tied together. You are sitting in a wooden chair in what looks like a dusty old windmill. You could tell it was night time because of how dark it was. When you're finally fully awake you realize, you're naked! "BWAH"! you yell suddenly realizing you were exposed to the elements. "So you finally came to" the feminine voice said again. "Who's there"! You yell hearing footsteps coming closer and closer. "Now now, is that any way to address a lady"? She inquires nonchalantly. She walked up to you and you could finally see who she was from the moonlight shining in from the cracks in the roof. "Fiona, PRINCESS FIONA! How is this possible"? You say baffled. "Well, to make a long story short sweetie, I came in, found you unconscious on the floor, stripped you, and tied you up" she said smiling as if that were nothing out of the ordinary. "and may I ask why you stripped me and tied me up"? You ask. "Because I'm going to eat you silly" she said giggling. You however didn't find this funny in the least. "W-what did you s-say"? You asked nervously hoping you heard her wrong. "You heard me, I'm going to gobble you up" she replied licking her lips. "B-but your human like me"! You yelled. "I'm only half human. I'm also half ogre, and my ogre half is starving" she says as she closes in on you. She grabs you by the arms to hold you down. "Look at it this way, not many people get to be THIS close to a princess" she says smirking. "W-wait p-please d- mmmffff"! You were cut off as she shoved your head in her mouth. You try to yell for help but your cries are muffled by Fiona's mouth "MMMFFF" is all that is heard as you try to plead for her to stop. An "Mmmm" is all you get in response as she obviously enjoys your taste as she continues to lick up and down your face. Fiona takes her first big swallow and sends your head down her throat. You try to struggle but being tied up there isn't much you can do. She stretches out her lips and gulps again sending you further down her gullet. She now has your bare chest in her mouth. She continues to lap at it, licking your nipples making them erect. At this point an outline of your face can be seen on Fiona's neck as you continue your descent down her throat. She takes another gulp pulling in your mid section licking it up and down like a lollipop. You can feel saliva dripping from the roof of her mouth onto your back as she begins to toy with your naval licking it all over. This makes you giggle, sending vibrations down her throat. This gives Fiona a feeling of pure ecstasy as she continues to swallow you whole. 'I MUST eat people more often, this feels AMAZING' she thought as she kept greedily licking your helpless form.Fiona finally took and large swallow sending you further down to your new home. With your waist in her mouth she began to fondle your most sensitive of areas with her talented tongue. Licking up and down the shaft and flicking at the head of your now rock hard cock. Your head has now been pushed through a ring of muscle and into Fiona's waiting belly. The air was rank, it was hard to breathe, and it was hard to see anything, All you could make out were the pulsating walls all around you. You then felt Fiona titillating your member with her moist salivating tongue. Fiona felt her stomach to feel a small bulge beginning to appear and form a slight smile as she continued to tease your cock. At this point you were moaning and groaning in ecstasy from the "royal treatment" you were getting. You finally couldn't take it anymore and exploded all over Fiona's mouth. This warranted a huge smile from Fiona as she eagerly accepted your seed and swallowed it down to be with the rest of you. Fiona's stomach began to growl loudly, becoming impatient waiting for it's meal. 'Welp, guess that sound means it's time to wrap this up' she thought as she untied your hands as she slurped them up along with your hips and groin. A loud *GULP* echoed throughout the windmill as she sent your hips down her throat and wrapped her lips around your thighs. She quickly sucked down the rest of your legs like spaghetti noodles, leaving only your feet outside her waiting maw. All you could do now was wave your feet back and forth in protest. This made Fiona giggle as she felt the ever growing bulge in her gut. Her giggles echoed throughout her throat massaging your legs as they were pushed into her stomach with the rest of you. She then untied your ankles as she closed her lips around your feet. She then began licking up and down your soles which caused you to begin laughing hysterically involuntarily. That, in turn, made her stomach vibrate and she felt it as she placed a hand on her ever growing belly. Fiona then finally gave you the final condemning swallow that sent your feet down her gullet. From outside the last of you could be seen traveling down her neck and past her big voluptuous rack, down to her sexy belly which descended as the last of you entered her stomach. Now that your restraints were off you began to thrash wildly from the confines of your belly prison, shaking it too and fro. From the outside Fiona could see and feel you struggling which only gave her more pleasure as she watched you squirm. "Oooohhhh, don't stop, that feels greeaaattt" she said smiling contently rubbing her now full belly with both hands. Your hands and legs could be seen pushing against the stomach walls as you continued to struggle. "Teehee, that tickles little man" said Fiona condescendingly because she knew she had complete control over you. She began to pat her bloated belly making it shake. "You were delicious" she said smiling contently "Now bea godd little meal and digest for your princess" she said as she nodded off to sleep. Your struggles faded as the stomach acids began to churn. The sound effects of Fiona's stomach echoed through the building as she began to digest her meal in her sleep.

You have the following choices:

1. The Next Morning

*Noteb*
2. Later That Night

3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rockysavannah (UN: rockysavannah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rockysavannah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150388-Princess-Fiona-Torture/cid/2458473-Fionas-Dinner