*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Face Farting
  2. ogre princess fiona
  3. Which Princess Fiona?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150388-Princess-Fiona-Torture/cid/2458476-Face-Farting
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2150388
I'm remaking an lost interactive. Princess Fiona disgustingly tortures someone as a slob.
This choice: Readers Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Face Farting

    by: rockysavannah
{Originally written by Past Member 'yankefan02' on Princess Fiona Interactive/Torture}

You were visiting the home of Princess Fiona and her husband Shrek, coming by to meet the two after hearing so much about their exploits. As you knocked on the door, Fiona greeted you warmly, "Hey, come in, come in. Thanks for coming. Glad you could find the place. Now, I've got plenty of food here, both for humans and ogres." "Is Shrek here?" you ask. "No, he and Donkey are out on some adventure so it's just you and me I guess." she replied. "Alright, let's chow down then." you reply.



After an hour of chowing down, the two of you were sitting down, bloated, Fiona rubbing her stomach. "Ughh, I feel really gassy...PPPPPPPPPPBBBTTTTTT!" as she let out a nasty fart. "Ugh, Fiona!" you reply, waving your hand in front of your face. "Haha, that was pretty nasty. I always was the better farter than Shrek, you know." she said, boastfully. "I can see that. Anyway, the food was pretty good, thanks for having me but...uh..I..need..to..." you reply as you see the larger but still sexy Fiona walk towards you. "You aren't going anywhere just yet. Since Shrek isn't here, you'll have to do but every time I'm gassy I need a fart slave for the day and it just so happens you're here when I'm gassy. So, you ready then?" "Uh, Fiona, why don't I-" "Nope, you're not leaving 'till I'm done farting. Now-" she said as she turned around, grabbed the back of your head and farted in your face, which was right in her dress-clad ass, PPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! The smell hit you directly in the face and you immediately recoil from the intense stench. "Oh, jeez, Fiona. You are so disgusting sometimes!" you reply, coughing. "Hey, that's what I Iike to hear. PPPPPPBBBBBBBBTTTTTTT!" as she farted again in your face.



"Ugh, you done now?" you reply. "Nope, not even close. We need to change positions though. Come here." she said as she overpowered you, dragged you to the floor and tied you up by the wrist and ankles. You put up no resistance so as not to antagonize her further. "Alright, get ready." she said as she planted her big green ass on your face, farting right up your nose, PPPPPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" You recoil slightly in disgust as Fiona just laughs.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. she continues the torture

2. you both change positions

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rockysavannah (UN: rockysavannah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rockysavannah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150388-Princess-Fiona-Torture/cid/2458476-Face-Farting