*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new family....toy?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2460608-A-new-familytoy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2151224
A husband and father creates a shrink ray, someone gets their hands on it. PLEASE ADD!!!!
Chapter #1

A new family....toy?

    by: Marcinballa
"Okay, so does everyone understand the rules of the shrink ray?" Steve asked his family. He looked at the other members of his household, having just laid down his law. His three kids, Lisa, Derek, and Nicole all stared at it in disbelief. His wife just shook her head, she was very proud of her husband.

"Yes sweetie," Debbie said with a slightly annoyed tone in her voice. Her husband seemed so paranoid sometimes.

Steve just looked at his wife and smiled back. "Kids?" he asked sternly.

"Yes dad," they said in unison. Nicole walked out of the room, she had planned to meet her friends and go bike riding around the neighborhood.

"Well I'm going to Claire's," Derek said, as he looked slightly annoyed that he had to sit through this family meeting. He would much rather be at a party with his buddies and making out with cheerleader girlfriend, Claire.

After the family started to clear out of the room, Lisa walked up to her dad. "So how'd you build it?" she asked her father.

Steve proceeded to sit down with his oldest daughter and teach her how it worked. It all seemed like such a normal day in the Jordan household.

That night, it seemed like everyone was asleep. However, their were footsteps creeping towards Steve's workshop. An individual walked right up and picked up the shrink ray. Who was going to experiment with the shrink ray?

Picture of Debbie: https://www.deviantart.com/gt647/art/Una...

Picture of Lisa: https://www.deviantart.com/gt647/art/Tin...

Picture of Nicole: https://www.deviantart.com/tinyguy10/art...

You have the following choices:

1. Steve

2. Debbie

3. Lisa

4. Derek

5. Nicole

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marcinballa (UN: marcinballa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2460608-A-new-familytoy