*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lisa
  2. A new family....toy?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2460880-Lisa
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2151224
A husband and father creates a shrink ray, someone gets their hands on it. PLEASE ADD!!!!
This choice: Lisa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lisa

    by: Marcinballa
The Jordan's oldest daughter, Lisa, had always been their most responsible child. However the possibilities associated with this shrink ray had peaked Lisa's curiosity in a huge way.

She was going off to college in less than a year and had already planned on majoring in both biology and psychology. Using this shrink ray could be the opportunity of a lifetime for her, plus it might be kinda fun.

"I'm sure dad won't mind if I use this," Lisa said to herself, and took the shrink ray up to her room. "After all, it is for science," she said, trying to justify her decisions.

Taking the shrink ray up to her room, Lisa decides to get some sleep, she could experiment in the morning.

The following day, where does Lisa decide to take the shrink ray?

You have the following choices:

1. Test it at home

2. Take it to school

3. Take it to the park

4. Her friend Chelsea's house

5. Somewhere else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marcinballa (UN: marcinballa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2460880-Lisa