*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Testing...Testing
  2. Debbie
  3. A new family....toy?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2461127-TestingTesting
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2151224
A husband and father creates a shrink ray, someone gets their hands on it. PLEASE ADD!!!!
This choice: Shrink a family member at home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Testing...Testing

    by: Marcinballa
Debbie walked upstairs in her robe, with the shrink remote in her hand. As she approached her bedroom door, she was suddenly struck with an idea. Why not test the remote on one of her family members now, while they were asleep.

The idea started to grow onto her. She could literally shrink someone down in their sleep, and when they woke up with the giantess that was Debbie, they would be in utter shock.

Debbie's lovely painted toes started to curl as she was giddy with excitement. She knew she wanted to shrink someone down very small, maybe about 1 inch tall. In her plan, she also wanted to have that tiny person sleep with her, so she could see them wake up in terror.

She started trying to decide who to shrink. She considered her husband Steve, as she thought he would probably get a kick out of it and thought it may be a good way to spice things up in the bedroom.

There was also Derek. This could be a kind of punishment for Derek getting detention when he ditched class to go to his girlfriend's house. Surely this would teach him.

She also thought about her oldest daughter Lisa. This would be just to playfully mess with her more than anything else.

Debbie smiled. "Now that's an idea," she whispers to herself, and goes off to shrink

You have the following choices:

1. Steve

2. Lisa

3. Derek

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marcinballa (UN: marcinballa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2461127-TestingTesting