*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More
  2. Magical Person
  3. The Catalogue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151461-Catalogue-of-Tickle/cid/2481339-More
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2151461
A catalogue of tickle entities
This choice: More  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More

    by: karlmarx700
Here's a couple more, these two are Elves

1. Marion the Elf Princess
Marion is a cute elf girl born into a royal family. She's dozens of years old, but appears as a teenager to other elves, who age at a very slow rate. Marion's older, less ticklish sister, Princess Priscilla, will be the future queen, so Princess Marion is free to live an easy life with no real responsibilities at all, so naturally her family loves to annoy her by tickling her. Princess Marion is very ticklish, especially on her long pointy ears, her tummy, and her small breasts (older sister Priscilla has bigger breasts and Marion is slightly jealous of them). Marion is tall, slender, and has long blonde hair. She typically wears a cute dress and a hat.

2. Melanie the Slave Girl
Melanie (often shortened to Mel) is a cute little elf slave. She is over 30 in years, but appears as a kid, thanks to the fact that elves age so slowly. Mel was sold into slavery by her mother to pay off a debt, although she still gets to visit her family sometimes. Mel's owners are an elf couple (Master Archie and Mistress Mia) skilled in magic who use her as a toy to entertain themselves. They cast spells on little Melanie to make her more ticklish or to conjure feathers and hands out of thin air. Melanie is useless for any kind of actual slave work, being a kid and all, so she mostly sits around the mansion until Master Archie or Mistress Mia come by to tickle or humiliate her for fun. Despite this, Melanie actually likes living with them because she came from a dirt-poor family and enjoys living n luxury, even if it means being tied up and tickled all the time. Melanie is short, with slightly tan skin and white hair. She is skinny to the point that she appears underfed. She tires easily and has no physical stamina at all. Melanie has been enchanted with an aura that makes her very, very ticklish all over her body, but her most sensitive spots are her ears, her armpits, and her sides. Melanie isn't allowed to wear much clothing, because more exposed skin means more body to tickle, so her typical outfit is nothing more than her slave collar, a pair of panties, and a training bra.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Princess Marion

2. Melanie the slave

*Noteb*
3. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
feather99 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151461-Catalogue-of-Tickle/cid/2481339-More