*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152447-The-very-embarrassed-nerd/cid/2487773-She-Pulls-his-shirt-over-his-head
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2152447
A character based on be gets embarrassed in a variety of ways
This choice: She Pulls his shirt over his head  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She Pulls his shirt over his head

    by: AC
Becky laughs at her nerdy brother, and admires her handiwork, as he went to pull up his pants she notice a group of students with their phones out, and wanted to make sure they got a good picture, so grabbed Adam's shirt and pulled it over his head, she turned him around, to make sure they had a direct, unobscured look at his naked butt, the group 3 guys and 2 girls erupted in laughter and came closer for a better look, Adam struggled against his sister, but there was no doubt she was stronger.

"haha this is priceless" said one of the girls, "He looks so ridiculous...again" said a guy "Are you going to strip him naked or what?" asked the other girl, they all laughed, and even more students happened to turn a corner and see what was happening, delighted to see a girl holding some guy (they couldn't see his face) bent over with his pants and underwear pulled down to expose his naked butt, so 2 more girls and another guy walked over to enjoy the show.

Becky couldn't help, but enjoy the embarrassment of her brother, so she decided too

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pull his pants down to his ankles

2. Make sure they see his "front" too

3. Strip him naked

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AC (UN: adamccar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152447-The-very-embarrassed-nerd/cid/2487773-She-Pulls-his-shirt-over-his-head