*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152447-The-very-embarrassed-nerd/cid/2487818-Adam-gets-pushed-out-naked
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2152447
A character based on be gets embarrassed in a variety of ways
This choice: Adam gets pushed out naked  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Adam gets pushed out naked

    by: AC
THUD! Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
"Holy Crap!! He's Naked!"
"What a loser!"
"Hahahahahahaha what a dork!"

Adam was thrown into the hallway, totally naked, in front of a very crowded hallway, John's plan had worked perfectly, easily over a hundred students could see the naked nerd and started to form a circle around him laughing hysterically and mocking him, Adam covered his front with his hands, forgot to cover his butt and tried to run back into the locker room, but they were holding the door shut, the circle was closing in, Adam tried to make a run for it, but was pushed back towards the middle of the circle, he tried to run the other way, only to be pushed back again.

Laughter filled his ears, the merciless taunts of his peers, he had been embarrassed before, but this is one of the worst times ever.

The girls were laughing and pointing, talking about how small he was, when Adam was first pushed out, he had to uses his hands to catch himself, which in turn exposed him completely to the girls...and everyone else.

All of a sudden two jocks grabbed Adam and yanked his hands away from him exposing him from the front again, at this point, the boys from the locker room start to come out, to admire their handiwork, John and Josh throw Adam's pants, shirt, socks, shoes and gym clothes to the crowd, but wave his tighty whiteys around like a flag.

Teachers try to get through the circle of students to see what the commotion is, but the students make it hard hoping to keep the nerd humiliated as long as possible.

Andrew comes out of the locker room fully clothed and walks down the hall, towards his locker.

As the teachers start to get through the two jocks drag Adam towards the opposite side of the circle and the students make room and start dragging him down the hall...away from the teachers.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AC (UN: adamccar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152447-The-very-embarrassed-nerd/cid/2487818-Adam-gets-pushed-out-naked