*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. lucy
  2. other
  3. shrunk lincoin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152560-Lincoln-louds-shrunk-adventures/cid/3120120-lucy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2152560
Lincoln is shrunk thanks to Lisa and has some adventures
This choice: lucy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

lucy

    by: Wpres
Lincoln was lifted by his collar to the face if his younger sister Lucy, her pale face filled his view and even this close he couldn't see her eyes. "Oh its you Lucy," Lincoln said nervously but Lucy didn't reply she just examined Lincolns small body. "Your smaller than you used to be brother," she said with a her dead pan way. "Look I need to talk to Lisa, I'm ninety nine percent sure she is responsible behind this." Lincoln said in responce Lucy looked into Lisa's room to see no one there, "guess your going to have to stay with me for the time being." She said before she tossed the tiny boy into her mouth. Lincoln was covered him saliva instantly as Lucy's tounge toyed with the boy, Lincoln yelled several times to be let out but Lucy ignored him and walked to her room. Lynn was out at some game or something so she had the room to herself. She sat in her bed and spat the boy out, he smashed down onto the beds covers with a splutter.
" what was that for," Lincoln yelled up at his giant sister but Lucy just sat there. "You don't want the others to see you do you," she asked and before Lincoln could answer she continued. "And I'm not putting you in my panties just yet." This made Lincoln heart skip a beat, just thinking about being inside her panties made his heart race. "So lets play a game while we wait for Lisa to get back." Lucy said as she brought her feet up and took her shoes off. Lincoln could smell her feet, and it made his heart beat faster. "If you can climb up my foot without passing out ill give you a reward." Lincoln nodded and Lucy brought her massive foot up to her brother, the smell overwhelmed Lincoln but he began to climb. With some effort he made the climb and pulled himself over her toes, he tumbled down the top of her foot and caught himself on her sock. "Good job Lincoln," she said picking him up by his collar and planted a full kiss over his entire face. "now what to play next," she asked seemingly to herself.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eat him

*Noteb*
2. Masterbate with him

*Noteb*
3. Let him play with her breasts

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wpres (UN: wpresman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
maximus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152560-Lincoln-louds-shrunk-adventures/cid/3120120-lucy