*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153615-Breathe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Glitch
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #2153615
A world on the brink of destruction,gods who care little for humans...and an unlikely love

A world on the brink of destruction,gods who care little for humans...and an unlikely love

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Synopsis: The world has been plummeted into world war; all the nations fight for a spot among the gods. Three nations have fallen, and two have been chose, now only one spot remains. Prosperity, power, and wealth is promised to the nations who rise above the rest. In the background of the chaos, a human lives through the torment of its nation's poverty, and separately, a god watches the world slowly tear itself down. The two meet unexpectedly, and the god begins to see the true effects of the war. The spot to reign is challenged by the human, and the world watched as the two sides are united.
M/F main character choices
Themes: tragedy, action, romance
Warnings: Gore, death, some lgbt themes

Your goal? Guide your nation to the final slot among the gods, abandon your world for your love, or become a lone ranger and just survive by any means. Its up to you.



For Other Editors:

Note: This story will first follow the path of the original version that was made without branching path; if you wish to see a certain choice be chosen, you may specially request that choice, or edit it in yourself.
: Any choices specially made by viewers that diverts/alters the main story line with be edited or removed entirely.
-You must not alter the love interest or add other permanent interests.
- You must not alter the personalities of any main character, or force them to do acts that would be labeled "ooc".
- You can not ad non-canonical properties to the universe, or insert unnecessary events that would lead to typically non-canonical properties.
- Do not insert any pictures into the spaces between words, sentences, or paragraphs. Header and ending photo covers are allowed, as long as the picture does not for the rating to increase.
- Keep to the lore of the land. This is loosely based on Greek Mythos, and very slight inclusion of Cthulhu Mythos; please try to stick to those mythologies. The main author will do so as well and will edit what does not follow, but will understand small errors. Please don't turn Cthulhu into a penguin and call it accurate lore.



That's it. Enjoy the story!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153615-Breathe