*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156131-Alpha-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Glitch
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2156131
Alpha One, the first human ship sent out to settle on Alpha Centauri... (contains vore)

Alpha One, the first human ship sent out to settle on Alpha Centauri... (contains vore)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to Alpha One, the first human ship sent out to settle on Alpha Centauri. Don't get too comfortable, you won't be on board for long. Alpha One has just been pulled into the magnetic field of an alien ship. A small ship like yours has gone unnoticed to the giant ship but it's already too late to escape.
You ship has now been pulled inside and your ship is only the size of a car to these aliens. On top of that, these giant creatures appear to you as anthropomorphic animals. They offer to take you in and deliver you to their home,Alpha Centauri, safely when they arrive in two weeks. The claim to only mean peace for your crew, but some of these aliens look upon you with a predatory gaze.

Your goal? Survive the trip and life upon Alpha Centauri without falling prey to the new conditions of your home... or a curious alien's stomach.


Warnings: This story will contain graphic vore. Most will be non-fatal, but new additions and "bad end" routes may contain digestion or other fatal circumstances.
It will also contain interspecies relationships. New additions will allow light sex scenes.

At the start you will have three male leads for romance: one human, and two furs. Other flirting will be available but will lead nowhere for now.

Who you are: you are a gender neutral doctor for your ship Alpha One. Your alias on board is "Crow", and will be called so throughout the story. Your background/past will be irrelevant and be left up for the reader's imagination.



Public additions rules:
1. Must stay true to story line as much as possible. If you go off plot, make sure to end your "arch" with you getting back on path.
2. Leave yourself gender neutral, ageless, and nameless. Try to refrain from specifying your age or real name. If absolutely needed, use (y/n) or the likes.
2. All types of vore are accepted but please specify what that path leads to in parentheses next to the choice. EX: (UB), (AV), (CV), etc
3. Full tour, scat, and watersports, are ok. Same as above, specify when these events happen either by parentheses or text pointing out the beginning and end of the scene.
4. Death is acceptable, but also make a path that allows escape.
5. No human pred. No exceptions
6. Keep yourself as prey. no exceptions
7. Sex is allowed, but remember to keep yourself gender neutral.
8. If sex with a fur/alien, remember that a human your size can not take in a dick that is too large, compromise with tongues, fingers, objects.
9. No transformation, expansion, or human stuffing, or otherwise magical things.
10. Vore on NPC, is allowed but do not kill your crew mates from Alpha One.
11. No Micro Furs/aliens
12. No vore from younger than teens. IE: No toddlers, babies, or children.
13. Vore from animals is allowed but give escape option.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156131-Alpha-One