*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other Girls
  2. More choices
  3. Whose up first?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2600943-Other-Girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Other Girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Other Girls

    by: Unknown
Enchantress.
Enchantress is is shorty busty lady with a plump and jiggly bottom. She is about 5’4” and is very playful. One night, after her boyfriend dumped her, the succubus came to her in her dreams and granted her the power to control dreams. She puts people to sleep and then bang! She is a god in their dreams, and she can even kill them when it gets really serious.

Dr. Grant (AKA the Shrinker)
Dr. Grant was a relented scientist. She created many inventions, including a shrink/growth ray. She was very hot with a tight butt, and a pretty young face. Unfortunately, she was a shrimp. Standing at only 4’8”, she was often made fun of.
One day, when try to reach something in a store, she had to have a 13 year old grab it for her. He held it above her head and taunted. People laughed. In a fit of rage she stormed to her lab and began to warm up her machine. She accidentally grabbed the cable and the power jolted through her, allowing her to shrink and grow things.

You have the following choices:

1. Enchantress

2. The shrinker

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2600943-Other-Girls