*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2625547-Shes-not-done-yet-Fight
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: She’s not done yet. Fight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

She’s not done yet. Fight

    by: Unknown
She promptly starts laughing. Magic Man tried to scramble away but she grabbed him by the collar.
“Oh I don’t think so little guy.” She said.

With that, she tossed him onto the street, and sat on him.

It was getting harder and harder to struggle as the Shrinkers butt was starting to get bigger and bigger on Marks face.
"Wow" he heard her say, "You have gotten a lot smaller there little guy.”

She slowly got up, removing her massive body (massive to you) from on top of Mark.

Mark rolled away, getting up and facing his much bigger opponent. He couldn't help himself from attacking, he just wanted to shut her up so badly that he charged with all he had.

Then, just when Magic Man got in front of her, he ducked down and grabbed the Shrinkers leg, knocking her off balance and bringing her down to the floor along with Magic Man.

However while they were both falling to the ground Dr. Grant made a quick maneuver that turned the tides in her favor yet again. Using her other leg to stay on top of Mark as she fell forward Dr. Grant managed to land on top of him cushioning her own fall while he absorbed the impact for her. The now heavier villain landed on his back, knocking all the air out of his lungs and possibly bruising some of his ribs.

Magic Man quickly closed his eyes, listen to the Shrinker laugh as he went unconscious.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He wakes up in a jar

*Noteb*
2. He wakes up in her lair.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2625547-Shes-not-done-yet-Fight