*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scum in the city
  2. The shrinker
  3. Other Girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2611473-Scum-in-the-city
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Scum in the city  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Scum in the city

    by: Unknown
Mark walked down the street. He was wearing his costume underneath his sweater in case he needed to fight crime.
Suddenly, a mini car drive past him. People who were only a foot tall screamed and ran away from where Mark was going.
He ripped off his street clothes and assumed the role of Magic Man. Sirens wailed as he flew toward the disturbance. When he arrived, all he saw was a short curvy woman laughing maniacally.
At her feet were tens of terrified police officers.
She looked mad with power.
“Halt Villain! On behalf of this City, I demand you stop this madness!”
The Woman turned toward him. She smirked.
“I am The Shrinker! And punk, I’m gonna rule this city!”
Magic Man lowered himself to the ground and readied for battle. The Shrinker just stood, as if she was bored.
Magic Man charged at her, he felt heavy resistance, so he closed his eyes and fought against the unseen force. It stopped, and he jumped at her triumphantly.
He crashed into a mountain of flesh. He got to his feet and slowly tilted his head higher until he saw the face of the formerly short woman grin down at him.
“Hey there little fella!” She teased.
Magic Man backed away from the behemoth. She was easily double his size. He only reached her waist. What now?

You have the following choices:

1. She’s not done yet. Fight

*Noteb*
2. Run! She’s on your tail

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2611473-Scum-in-the-city