*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Splashbuckler
  2. Evil Elementals
  3. CATastrophe
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/3047479-Splashbuckler
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Splashbuckler  •  Go Back...
Chapter #28

Splashbuckler

    by: Goodvibes
Magic Man, or Mark Rogers in his civilian form, walked along the beache's shore. It was a particularly sunny day and Mark was feeling the rays come bearing on top of him. He was taking a break from super heroics, which was needed as the last week proved itself to be quite stress inducing. Lucha Libre had almost gotten so powerful that even Mark couldn't beat her if she wasn't stopped quickly, Shrinker almost shrunk the city...again, Cheersquad overran over three college campuses in the city, and Hypnotits and Dominator had a small turf war.

Hectic was just one word to describe last week and Mark was thankful that he dealt with all of that quickly. With some help of course, currently his deeds were being taken up by Mouse, who told him she could handle anything.

"I'll call you if I'm overwhelmed, is that okay boss?" She helped soothe his fear with those words. With at least some assurance, Mark teleported himself about fifty miles outside the city for a day of relaxation on Pearl Bay. The city's one-stop-shop for sun and fun. Where hundreds of clams allegedly birth pearls inside of themselves. Which made the place a very lucrative tourist stop for would-be treasure hunters. Also located here were various corporation ports where hundreds of thousands of dollars were moved each day, small in comparison to other places, but no less important for the area.

Still, Mark didn't care much for that, what he cared for was just relaxing and staying in the cold ocean water. He slowly began to maneuver himself into the water. His neck was just above the cold and salty brine. He sucked in air and doved downwards. Underneath the waves he slowly swam around, but something caught his eye. Thankfully, he was prepared for this, if it was a hostile fish, Mark could easily deal with it. He popped out a spell from his mouth,and with a burst of an air bubble, Mark's eyes opened up to peer clearer in the depths.

There, he saw a scuba-diver move around. Peering even closer, she could easily figure out it was a woman. Strangely, a pirate's hat was on top of her head. Currently, she was doing her best to open up a chest. Black, and modern, mind you, not a pirate’s companion piece.

"Weird, but she ain't doing anything bad." He thought. He was about to move farther away and back up to the surface, but something was amiss. He turned back around and made his vision even clearer and sharper. There, right where her mouth should've been covered up, was no scuba diving gear. Now, normally that wouldn't be too odd as well, right until Mark could see that she was moving her lips up and down and no air-bubbles were forming. And then he saw that the water around her distorted and she began to slowly slice through the chest with a blade of controlled liquid.

"Now it's weird." He thought.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mark investigates

*Noteb*
2. The woman sees him, but without his vision, she doesn't know he's spying

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/3047479-Splashbuckler