*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Evil Elementals
  2. CATastrophe
  3. The Wall
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2969278-Evil-Elementals
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Other Villains  •  Go Back...
Chapter #27

Evil Elementals

    by: Chameleon526
Splashbuckler

She is an evil pirate uses her hydrokinesis to loot and plunder the land and sea.

Powers:

         Water Absorption: Splashbuckler can absorb water and store it in her body, inflating herself into a human water balloon. The pirate villainess can use the water inside her for her Hyrdrokinesis powers, shooting water from anywhere from her body (hands, head, feet, etc.).

         Underwater Adaptability: Splashbuckler be indefinitely underwater at any depth, be a 6 foot swimming pool, or the deepest trenches of the Pacific. Her powers let her water as oxygen, and her body can handle any amount of pressure.

         Water Purification: Splashbuckler can convert dirty liquids and the likes into fresh water by absorbing it into her body. The result is a fresh water so pure its addictive properties caused several women to agree to become Splashbucker’s Pirate Crew for a second taste.

         Hydrokinesis: Splashbuckler can manipulate water for combat, defensive and mobility purposes.

         Transformation: Splashbuckler can transform herself a being of pure water which strengthens her hyrdokinesis allows her to adjust her size and travel through drains and pipes.

Attire: A dark blue one-piece streamer wetsuit that resembles the outfit of a stereotypical pirate captain, swimming goggles (One lens is tinted to give an eyepatch look but Splashbuckler can see through it just fine), and a pirate’s hat. The emblem of skull and crossbones made of water in emblazoned on the wetsuit and hat.

Weakness: As standard for all water users, Splashbuckler’s hydrokinesis can be disrupted by things like dirt, electricity, concrete, and ice.

Pyrestarter

An over-stressed and scapegoated restaurant chef turned arsonist who can control flames that are as hot as her passion.

Powers:

         Fire Resistance: Pyrestarter’s body can withstand extremely high temperatures, plus is immune to fire burns.

         Pyrokinesis: Pyrestarter has the power to control heat and fire, allowing her to shoot fireballs, control flames, and fly.

         Transformation: Pyrestarter can transform her body into pure fire and plasma and back.

Attire: Fireproof nylon leotard with a color scheme of warm colors.

Weakness: Fire needs three things: Heat, Fuel, and Oxygen. Take away any of the three and Pyrestarter’s Fire Manipulation becomes severely hampered. Water and Cold tends to be the best bets.

Airweaver

A sinister shaman controls the air, wind, and weather to push back urban development.

Powers:

         Wind Manipulation: Airweaver has the power to control the air and wind.

         Weather Manipulation: By controlling airfronts, Airweaver has the power to manipulate the weather.

         Air Walking: Instead of flight, Airweaver can control the wind to form platforms only she along with other people she chooses can traverse on.

         Enhanced Agility: Airweaver can use the wind to augment her running speed, jump height and jump distance.

Transformation: Airweaver can transform into air elemental form which strengthens her abilities tenfold.

Attire: Airweaver’s clothing is a leather tank top, decorated with down feathers, and a cotton thong decorated with eagle tail feathers. Her arms are wrapped with cotton fabric decorated with eagle feathers. Her face and shoulders are decorated with yellow war paint.

Weakness: Airweaver needs to be outdoors to get the full effect of her powers. In addition, particles like smoke and ash can disrupt her wind control.

Groundrazer

This mad landscaper uses the power of Earth to remake the world in line with her artistic vision.

Powers:

         Earth Manipulation: Groundrazer has the power to manipulate Earth, creating earthquakes, raising valleys into mountainous peaks, and ripping the ground asunder. She can also her powerful to create armor for herself using rock, dirt, and soil.

         Plant Manipulation: Groundrazer can also manipulate plant life, by powering up the soil. The plants will obey her telepathic commands

         Burrowing: Groundrazer can use her power to submerge herself in the ground below and move quickly. Land-dozer has no need to breathe when burrowing.

Attire: Green spandex and Brown overalls.

Weakness: Groundrazer needs to concentrate to exert her earth manipulation. Despite appearances, Groundrazer can be easily blown away by sudden instants forces like a large increase of wind speed.

You have the following choices:

1. Splashbuckler

*Noteb*
2. Pyrestarter

*Noteb*
3. Airweaver

4. Groundrazer

5. More Villians

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chameleon526 (UN: chameleon526 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2969278-Evil-Elementals