*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cheersquad
  2. Whose up first?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2590615-Cheersquad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Cheersquad  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cheersquad

    by: Nevelon
It didn't matter what school you went too; exams sucked. Having had a particularly grueling on early that day, Mark Rogers was relaxing at the local mall. He was with friends earlier, but they since left. So, Mark was just letting his mind wander as he wandered the building.

Suddenly, alarms started going off throughout the mall. Several stores were being robbed by identical dark skinned brunets wearing sleeveless referee jersey and black short-shorts with white sneakers.

This looked like a job for Magic Man!

Mark ducked into a bathroom. He cast a spell that would make it harder to recognize him, and then flew out into the mall.

"Halt, Villain!" Magic Man called out as he hovered over where the identical women were piling there loot.

"How about no!" One of the robbers yelled back.

"Force it is!" the superhero declared as his hands began to cackle with electricity.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2590615-Cheersquad