*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2623191-Luche-Libre-was-fighting-the-policeand-winning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Luche Libre was fighting the police,and winning  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Luche Libre was fighting the police,and winning

    by: Nevelon
Magic Man arrived at the seen just in time to watch an officer get slammed to the ground by Mexican villain. He groaned weakly but made no move to get up. Three more cops were on the scene with guns pointed at the wrestler, but there arms were shaking.

"Is this really the best you policĂ­a can do?" Lucha Libre asked in disappointment as she slowly made her way to the remaining law enforcers.

One of them was clearly intimidated by the powerful woman, because he dropped his gun and ran for it. In shock his fellows turned to yell at him and the toned warrior stuck. She leapt at one of them slammed her feet into him. The dropkick sent the unfortunate man flying as she flipped off of him. Still in the air she grabbed her last opponent and stuck her knees into his face.

She landed on the ground as one opponent crashed into and dent a parked car while the other collapsed and held his broken nose. The villain let out an annoyed sigh as she looked at her handiwork.

Despite the officer beat down, this was actually good for the hero. She hadn't been at this long so she still be close to her baseline strength. Her base was still a professional Mexican wrestler, but she could get a lot worse than that.

"Alright, Libre. I think you've had enough fun today." Magic man said as he landed in the streets. The villains face lit up as she caught sight of him.

"Ah, el brujo." Lucha Libre replied as predatory smile graced her lips. "You sure don't like to keep the ladies waiting. I haven't even finished preparing for our next cita. But if your that eager, who am I to deny you?"

With that declaration she made her way over to the hero with a confident strut.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2623191-Luche-Libre-was-fighting-the-policeand-winning