*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2851066-Mess-with-one-of-the-towns-water-pumps
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2155166
You are a mischievous Fairy in a world filled with all kinds of dangers.
This choice: Mess with one of the town's water pumps  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mess with one of the town's water pumps

    by: matthias

As you watched the sleepy little town come to life, with all the hustle and bustle that humans seemed to love, you felt the sudden urge to mess with this whole routine. after weighing a few options, you decided on the market's water pump. If what you remembered about hydraulic principles from what that leggy blonde tinker fairy had been babbling to you about was correct, it wouldn't take much to increase the water pressure, hopefully to a comedic enough degree for your admittedly-low standards.

However, you had to admit to yourself, you had been more focused on chatting her up than listening to a lecture.

As you descended onto the pump's mechanism, you were relieved to see that the market was only just coming to life, giving you ample time to make the necessary adjustments. So engrossed were you in your work, you failed to notice the approach of the pump's first customers.

As you finished your sabotage, backing away to admire your handywork, you could hear several voices much closer than you were expecting, followed by a shadow eclipsing your position. quickly flitting from the base of the pump to the handle, you narrowly dodged a descending hand, and had a chance to see your first victims: a trio of blondes, similar enough to be sisters, carrying pails and squabbling with each other.

In spite of their awe-inspiring size, you had to admit they were rather pretty, and you suspected that they would make a very amusing cacophany when the pump acted up. But first, you should probably find a new vantage point, right?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Better safe than sorry!

*Noteb*
2. Nah, here's good

*Noteb*
3. They've already seen you (Uh-Oh!)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 matthias (UN: venividivici45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2851066-Mess-with-one-of-the-towns-water-pumps