*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2883657--You-join-up-with-us-who-are-you-chapter
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156057
An interactive story for you to expand on. Let’s go play with those “Heroes!”
This choice: ... You join up with us.”  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

... You join up with us.” (‘who are you’ chapter)

    by: Sensha
“J-join? I... well... between join the yakuza or live in a box, I guess there’s only one choice huh?” You said and forced a laugh out of nervousness.

“Smart choice. Follow, I’ll take you to a place we can chat.” He said and turned away expecting you to follow. You hesitated but did so, waking a short ways behind him. You were visibly sheepish and terrified.

“So, tell me about yourself.” He said in an idle tone. He wanted you to be more relaxed since it would make you easier to talk to. “Who are you?”

You have the following choices:

1. Kaeru Sugata (girl OC)

*Noteb*
2. You pick

*Noteb*
3. You pick

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sensha (UN: sensha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2883657--You-join-up-with-us-who-are-you-chapter