*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2883651-Kai-Chisaki-Overhaul
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156057
An interactive story for you to expand on. Let’s go play with those “Heroes!”
This choice: Kai Chisaki (Overhaul)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kai Chisaki (Overhaul)

    by: Sensha
You lived on the bad side of town. The slum outskirts that were devoid of heroes and police, genuine ones atleast. Instead the cops were paid off by the yakuza and the (few) heroes were straight up members. There were a few exceptions, such as Eraser occasionally stalking the night. You had actually been saved by him once. But back to the present, the man infront of you had the mask of the Shie Hassaikai.

“S-sorry sir!” You stumble to your feet and give a respectful bow, shaking nervously and trying not to hyperventilate.

“Be more careful. Anyone else in the Hassaikai might be less forgiving.” He said and stepped aside to let you pass.

You nodded “Yes sir, thank you sir, sorry again, sir.” Then briskly passed him. Your blood ran cold when he spoke again.

“Hey... I think I know you.” He said in a bored tone as you stopped dead in your tracks. All the color drained from your face in an instant. “You’re one of the people failing to pay your dues.”

You turned around and fell to your knees, hands over your head groveling. “I’m sorry sir I lost my job and I have no money for anything. I can’t even afford rent and I’ve spent the past week bumming food off friends.” You hoped your (true) sob story would make him look the other way, since it wasn’t technically late yet.

“Well if it was a lower member you’d just get beat. But I’m a generous guy.” The masked man said and stared down at you. “How about...”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sensha (UN: sensha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2883651-Kai-Chisaki-Overhaul