*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/3127141-Pull-her-in-close-to-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156057
An interactive story for you to expand on. Let’s go play with those “Heroes!”
This choice: Pull her in close to you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Pull her in close to you

    by: Unknown
You wrap an arm around Asui. Her skin does indeed feel a bit icy. She turns her head away from you, presumably blushing. You smile and decide to go a bit further. You pull her closer to you. "What are you doing? Ribbit." She squeals, "Warming you up!" You respond.

She turns to you with that cute smile as you pull her to your seat. it was hard to watch the documentary now, but having a cute frog girl curling up on your lap was worth it.

Halfway through the movie, asui shifts her position and accidentally kicks you in the stomach. You groan and drop to the floor, knocking Asui off your lap, your hands landing on top of her. Your hands glow red and you suddenly feel exhausted. Your quirk has activated but on who?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You

2. Asui

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/3127141-Pull-her-in-close-to-you