*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158741-The-Strange-inanimate-Head-Swap-Curse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2158741
A young man was cursed to have his head swapped by any female statue he encounters.

A young man was cursed to have his head swapped by any female statue he encounters.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a 25 year old male who was cursed when you were 15 to have your head swapped by any female statue, robot, doll, or mannequin you came into contact with. Those who you have been in contact with will come to life and takes your head as it's own. You can still control your head, but not the body. Though your male body will still be under your command, even if you're not attached to it. The mannequins, statues, robots, and/or dolls will continue to follow you around, hoping to get a turn with you to be their head. After a while, you don't seemed to mind it as much and it quickly became a mere annoyance to you. You have gotten to known some of the statues and mannequins and other female inanimate figures over time. This is your story.



Rules to follow:

Please have at least some good grammar.

No Gay stuff, lesbian is ok.

Any Female statues, mannequins, dolls, and/or robots that you came in contact with will come to life and will take your head as it's own.

You still have control of your body and head, but not the statue, mannequin, doll, or robot.

Other then that, have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158741-The-Strange-inanimate-Head-Swap-Curse