*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158741-The-Strange-inanimate-Head-Swap-Curse/cid/2496833-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2158741
A young man was cursed to have his head swapped by any female statue he encounters.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: mariofan
10 years ago, you were cursed by a old lady by accident during your stroll around town, ever sense then female statues, mannequins, dolls, and robots came to life and sought to claim your head as their own, though you can still feel your body and control it and your head remains yours, you can only feel the statue's body and cannot move it for some odd reason. At first this frighten you, but as the years go by, you slowly began to accept this curse and it only became an annoyance for you at times. You can hear their thought when you were attached to them, once they take you off their shoulders, you can communicate with them telepathically. You got to know some of them too, and even let them live with you, they're like best friends to you. When morning came, you look down at your body and see that...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mariofan (UN: marioman200 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mariofan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158741-The-Strange-inanimate-Head-Swap-Curse/cid/2496833-The-beginning