*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning of a Weird and Wild Night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160389-The-Beastly-Babysitter/cid/2504258-The-Beginning-of-a-Weird-and-Wild-Night
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2160389
You and your little brother are about to have a very interesting night.
Chapter #1

The Beginning of a Weird and Wild Night

    by: Unknown
You lay on your bed in your room, staring at the ceiling and grumbling to yourself. Your parents had just left about fifteen minutes ago for their special anniversary date, and even though you repeatedly insisted that you were now fourteen, going on fifteen, and you were too old for a babysitter, they went and got one anyway, much to your annoyance and chagrin.

You guess the sitter was more for your little brother Dave than you. He was always doing his best to annoy you and drive your parents insane, so you can't really blame them for wanting to get out for a while. Still, you can't help but feel a tiny bit of resentment towards them for leaving you here with him while you wait for the babysitter that you didn't need in the first place.

Suddenly the doorbell rings, and you hear your little brother call out for you to answer it. You sigh, the little pest couldn't even be bothered to pause his Super Smash Bros. game for an instant to answer the door.

You reluctantly get up and go downstairs to let the sitter in. You open the door, and standing there on the welcome mat was...

Who will be your sitter for the night?


1. Tanya - A ten foot tall werewolf with thick black fur covering her body. In her human form, she is an unassuming seventeen year old dark haired girl. She's generally pretty mellow, but get in her bad side, and she'll show you just how monstrous she can really be.

2. Sabrina - A normal, sixteen year old nerd who just happens to be a witch. She can be rather nice, but make fun of her glasses, braces, or anything else about her, and she'll cast a nasty spell on you.

3. Katie - A smoking hot succubus and biker chick. Pretty much a wild card when it comes to personality.

4. Vanessa - A goth vampire girl, who will may or may not invite her boyfriend over after you go to bed. Can be rather moody, and doesn't seem to happy about spending her Friday night babysitting.

You have the following choices:

1. Tanya the Werewolf

2. Sabrina the Witch

3. Katie the Succubus

4. Vanessa the Vampire

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160389-The-Beastly-Babysitter/cid/2504258-The-Beginning-of-a-Weird-and-Wild-Night