*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rico Salazar
  2. High Schooler
  3. Starting Point
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160852-Surviving-Spectrum-Bay/cid/3225278-Rico-Salazar
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2160852
Pick a citizen and try and make it through the day without incident.
This choice: Rico Salazar  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rico Salazar

    by: Derpus
Rico Salazar is one of the hottest DJs in the city, and one of the top predators with an ability to grow and shrink in size. He's more than a little bit of a brat, though he's cute enough that most people just let him have his way. He began living at Trish and Barbara's manor shortly after they arrived because he likes having the freedom to come and go as he pleases.

Despite being one of the best male preds in the city, he sometimes finds himself becoming someone's meal or part of their wardrobe if he isn't careful.
One of his main threats is Shauna, his half-sister. He's gotten one over on her a handful of times, but more often than not, any encounter with her winds up with him being reduced to wobbling assfat.

What will he be doing today?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Head to a gig.

*Noteb*
2. Go to school.

*Noteb*
3. Head to the beach.

*Noteb*
4. Go into town.

*Noteb*
5. reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derpus (UN: derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160852-Surviving-Spectrum-Bay/cid/3225278-Rico-Salazar