*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161036-Fire-Emblem-SW/cid/2852711-Perspective-of-a-dragon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2161036
SW story based on the excellent strategy/role-playing games
This choice: ...the two ladies, and the danger they were in if they were discovered by guards  •  Go Back...
Chapter #30

Perspective of a dragon

    by: Dark side of Forever
Trifinne suddenly realized that he had encountered one of these smells before, and where. It was the smell of one of his human's friends. G...Gwen? He wasn't entirely sure of human names sometimes, but he vaguely remembered her name was Gwen-something. Which meant that this other shape was also a human.
He had never seen a human this small before. Did they shed, and if so, did they loose most of their body mass when they did so? He had never seen his human shed; how vulnerable would she be when she did?
Just as he was thinking about her, she steps out of the castle. It is then that he understands: these tiny humans had come to his human for safety purposes. Which explained why they had come to him - the two were rarely far apart.
He's about to unfold his wing to give them an easier climbing method, when he spots those behind his human. They were wearing similar armor to humans that his human had fought before, so he assumed that they too were enemies. They outnumbered his human - though only a litte - and he doubted that the tiny humans would be much help. His human would need to escape quickly. Which meant that he needed to collect these tiny humans now.
His suspicions were confirmed when the tiny humans turned around and saw what he had seen, and they huddled closer to him. They were afraid of the larger humans, and couldn't help.
He decides the best way to pick them up was with his...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...talons. It was more descreet.

2. ...mouth. He could put them in the bag.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark side of Forever (UN: dasivfo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kooplan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161036-Fire-Emblem-SW/cid/2852711-Perspective-of-a-dragon