*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Government worker
  2. Alternate japan
  3. Which country?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161371-Future-twist/cid/2555259-Government-worker
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2161371
Country in alternate timeline
This choice: Government worker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Government worker

    by: Mr.person
It was an government worker. In this timeline, being part of the government was an honor to work since it had strong influence with the emperor itself. You noticed that the worker were pissed drunk and paid for his drinks and left the izakaya. you sighed in relief as if you or tooru made a word about the worker, he might damage your reputation and stain your name. you took some beer and breathed out with sigh while tooru wondered whats going on.

"hey ooyama, whats up? something wrong?" Tooru asked

"Its just...that sometime life can be a bitch sometime." You replied.

"True. the sumo federation allowing women wrestlers to compete, female geisha are more popular then onnagata, and even we have an empress as our new head leader." Tooru replied.

You took another sip of beer. you didnt mind letting women getting more power yet somehow you had the instinct that something is going to happen that will harm the nation in the future if something happens, then the news caster spoke.

"on the next news, empress taiki will meet the empress of Japanese democratic autonomous nation of china to discuss about the future relation between china and the empire of japan itself, empress taiki will be pleased to see the chinese empress since the last time they met were 2 years ago,"

You sighed and your orders came and had some oden,,,

You have the following choice:

1. next day,,,

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.person (UN: inside at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161371-Future-twist/cid/2555259-Government-worker