*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alternate japan
  2. Which country?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161371-Future-twist/cid/2510251-Alternate-japan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2161371
Country in alternate timeline
This choice: Imperial Japan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alternate japan

    by: Mr.person
The year was 2017 and you just got off from work. Your name is Takeshi Ooyama, an average Japanese saleryman living in the heart of Shibuya district of Tokyo Japan. In this timeline, the imperial Japan somehow won the war against the allies, avoiding the atomic bomb by using a special technology to curve the bombs way. The allies realized it was next to impossible to stop the Japanese influence so they retreated, surrendering to the Japanese. Since then Japan managed to dominate China, Vietnam, and the islands. You are a descendant of low class samurai family and you had no problem with finances. It was because of your wits and your family’s business experience that made your family well known family. As you got out, one of the male employee came next to you.

“Hey Ooyama, nice work today!” Employee spoke.

“Oh, nice work today Tooru.” You spoke.

His name was tooru Akisuke, another average man who happens to have military background. You had thoughts on joining the imperial army but because you were little overweight the recruiter rejected you.

“Say Ooyama, want to get some beer?” Tooru offered

You thought for moment and you had nothing else to do so you took the offering. You two went to one of the izakaya pub and once inside you two ordered the mug of beer.

As you two waited, you two noticed...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Imperial officer

2. Government worker

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.person (UN: inside at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161371-Future-twist/cid/2510251-Alternate-japan