*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161580-ElastiGirl-Expansion-Mom-is-growing/cid/2586399-Try-to-somehow-get-inside-Moms-room-Risk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Aven_
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2161580
[You play as Violet] Ever since Mom came back from the island, she's been a bit different.
This choice: Try to somehow get inside Mom's room. [Risk of being found]  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Try to somehow get inside Mom's room. [Risk...

    by: Unknown
You remember you have invisible powers, so you uncloak yourself and enter her room, taking care to not be discover. When Violet enter the room, she see her mother in her old costume with only without her mask. She was admiring herself in the mirror, with her butt deep squeezing with that that latex like pants.

She jiggle her booty like jelly and finally talk. "Mm. Still fits. But I could be a little more fill this costume." She then spank herself."

When she turn in the front you notice something: Her boobs was a lot bigger than before, like two basketball hanging in her front, giving her a hourglass figure! She then walk in her wardrobe, boobs and butt wobbling every time and take out from the wardrobe...

You have the following choices:

1. A helium tank

*Noteb*
2. A water hose

3. A silicone machine

4. A milky machine

*Noteb*
5. Anything else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Aven_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161580-ElastiGirl-Expansion-Mom-is-growing/cid/2586399-Try-to-somehow-get-inside-Moms-room-Risk