*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It all starts...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161580-ElastiGirl-Expansion-Mom-is-growing/cid/2510397-It-all-starts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Aven_
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2161580
[You play as Violet] Ever since Mom came back from the island, she's been a bit different.
Chapter #1

It all starts...

    by: Aven_
Dad left for his business trip a week or two ago, it's been pretty quiet around the house without him, but we seem to get by. Everyone continues to stay in good spirits. Luckily, thanks to my record of success in my classes, I'm able to get out of classes early by a few hours, compared to Dash and, every other student. Only a tiiiiny bit has to do with being able to go invisible. Ever since Dad left though, Mom's been... How do I word it. Nostalgic all the sudden? Sometimes when I (sneak into my own house) get home, I'll catch a glimpse of Mom in her old costume. Not that I mind or anything, but she seems to fill out those tights a lot more than what the old pictures showed...


Once again, I'm off from school early. I sneak inside invisible, making sure nobody outside sees me so Jack Jack isn't woken up. Closing the door behind me, I tippy toe my way through the hall way, and stop right at Mom's room. Peering a look inbetween the crack of the door and the door frame, Mom's once again in her costume! She was standing infront of a mirror admiring herself. Maybe this is the new norm, I thought to myself, almost deciding to pull away when: She flexed her body outward! Not anything super lengthy, but she increased the size of her thighs and butt. I knew something was up! I mean, I did go red in the face in surprised embarrassment. Her curvy bottom frame easily swelled out a inch or two...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aven_ (UN: avenunderscore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aven_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161580-ElastiGirl-Expansion-Mom-is-growing/cid/2510397-It-all-starts