*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wait and watch longer.
  2. It all starts...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161580-ElastiGirl-Expansion-Mom-is-growing/cid/2645297-Wait-and-watch-longer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Aven_
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2161580
[You play as Violet] Ever since Mom came back from the island, she's been a bit different.
This choice: Wait and watch longer.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wait and watch longer.

    by: Bigdonger
Mom countinued to expand her ass getting rounder and plumper. Her booty started to hang out of her old costume. I've never seen anything like this before never did she just expand her ass i didn't even knew she could. It jetted out like a shelf, it defied gravity, it was so perky yet so big lacking any butt dimples.
"Oh Bob is going to love this," Mom stated jiggling her rear in glee.
"I can't wait untill he comes back home to ride me." She stated giving her ass a quick smack.
"Jesus Christ, that's a ghetto booty," I whispered.
"What was that?"
"Dash, Violet, are you guys home already."
She didn't deflate her ass she kept it the same size the same massive size. She started to head to the door her inflated bottom jiggled wildly with each step.
"Achoo," I sneezed violetly.
"Violet? What are you doing home from school so early?" Mom questioned.
"What are you doing with such a plump booty?" I hollered back giving that jiggily posterior a smack. You could see half of a red hand mark accross the lower half of her ample bottom.
"Improving my look now answer the question young lady."
"I get good grades and most of the stuff I already know so I skip some classes at the end of the day."
"While I'm going to have punish you for skipping class and for making my rear jiggle." Mom stated angerly. Inflating her booty a little more for the punishment. Having it fully hang out the back of her old suit. It now jiggles with every slight movement.

You have the following choices:

1. Smother Mother

2. Other?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bigdonger (UN: bigdonger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aven_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161580-ElastiGirl-Expansion-Mom-is-growing/cid/2645297-Wait-and-watch-longer