*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Violet's Discovery
  2. It all starts...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161580-ElastiGirl-Expansion-Mom-is-growing/cid/2961998-Violets-Discovery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Aven_
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2161580
[You play as Violet] Ever since Mom came back from the island, she's been a bit different.
This choice: Pretend you saw nothing, walk to your room. [Uncloak once there]  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Violet's Discovery

    by: Goodvibes
I watched with an open mouth at the site, what had I just seen. Mouth was gaping like a carp, mom would've said I could catch flies if she saw me right now. I had just seen my mom inch out her own body, my mind of course went through a hundred different thoughts. No, maybe even a hundred-thousand thoughts.

Why did she do this?

Oh Geez I just saw my mom..do..do that!

Does Dad know this?

Could she always do this?


I heaved a little at the sight, no child should see their mother do this. I stared at mom's bottom as it jiggled. She did a few poses with her arms stretching behind her. She winded them like coiling snakes until she spun them back to normal. A smile appeared on her face. She twisted like a pretzel with only her enhanced body stopping her from going all out that I knew she could do. I stared still slackjawed until my desire to leave filled me up.

I walked with my most precise steps, my most rigid movement, until I reached my mom's door. Then I slowly clicked the handle and made my way away from..whatever I just saw. I felt like I needed a cold shower, maybe a swish of cold water in my mouth. I just gave up on how to feel once I got back to the front of my room.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aven_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161580-ElastiGirl-Expansion-Mom-is-growing/cid/2961998-Violets-Discovery