*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Weird Vibe In The VIP
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162069-Shrunk-By-Musicians/cid/2512682-Weird-Vibe-In-The-VIP
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162069
You're working as a crew member backstage before being shrunk in the VIP room. Male only
Chapter #1

Weird Vibe In The VIP

    by: TinyDude
You were completely running off your feet today making sure everything was going to be ready for the concert tonight. You had to make sure that everyone was organised, everything was going to plan and everything was ready in time. Suddenly, you got an order over your walkie-talkie that you had to go and collect a bottle of water to bring to the artist's dressing room before the show.

Rolling your eyes as you thought your duties were more or less completed for the night you went to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water for the fridge. Heading down the corridor behind the stage passing the dressing rooms of the backup dancers and opening act you arrived at the main artist's dressing room.

You knocked the door and waited before hearing "Is that the water I ordered? Take a drink of it first to make sure it's okay, then you can come in.". Confused you slowly opened the bottle and took a gulp of it before a weird feeling overcame you. Feeling lightheaded and your vision becoming blurry you opened the door to the dressing room as your legs gave way and you fainted.

Waking up some time later, minutes, maybe hours, who knows you rubbed your pounding head having thought you collapsed from exhaustion, you opened your eyes trying to understand what was happening as you stared up at the giant form of....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Niall Horan

*Noteb*
2. Ed Sheeran

3. Shawn Mendes

*Noteb*
4. George Ezra

*Noteb*
5. Other (Author Choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyDude (UN: tinydude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyDude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162069-Shrunk-By-Musicians/cid/2512682-Weird-Vibe-In-The-VIP