*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What a horrible last day of school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162326-Life-At-My-Big-Sisters-Feet/cid/2513601-What-a-horrible-last-day-of-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162326
A remake of one of my favorites by another author, who deleted their account.
Chapter #1

What a horrible last day of school

    by: Tex
First school year of hell over with! You're Matt, a kid who just finished freshman year. You should feel excited about finishing arguably the worst year of high school! Summer break is here! You should be positively giddy at all the possibilities!

Not for you, well, maybe a few possibilities. Most of the time will be spent in service of your sister, Leslie! She has forced you to do this for as long as you can remember! Her favorite way is by forcing you to either smell, kiss, or lick her feet! In her words, "worshiping my feet is humiliating, unpleasant, and establishes dominance, but it won't kill you, keeping me out of trouble! If mom even cares!"

You get home, sling your bag in the corner, and cross the hallway, and down two or three steps to the living room couch. You ALWAYS had to get home before Leslie got home, because you knew that once she did, your duties began! You got, maybe, a blessed minute or two before she came home from the same school. She dawdled because she had friends that she walked home with.

About five minutes, Leslie announced "WOO HOO! Summer! Matty? I got you a present for finishing Freshman year!"

It's really amazing how fast a smile of relaxation can turn to a grimace of despair! You're not falling for Leslie's tactics! "Fuck off, Leslie!"

Leslie had an infuriating habit of taking away any insults power! She replied, "I will, later! But first I want to show you your present!" She came in to stand in front of you! "Come on, bro, come with me, it's on the dining room table! Follow me!" She led the way up to the dining room table. On it sat a sci-phi looking laser gun.

You looked at the gun and then at Leslie, "seriously? How old do you think I am? I'm not gonna be amused by a toy laser gun!"

"Nicole gave it to me. Said she got it from some guy she met when she noticed him following her out of Music World. To be honest, she was too afraid to try it out. Then today, I saw it poking out of Nicole's pocket, and I asked her about it, and she was all like 'Some creepy stalker dude gave it to me, but I don't trust it! Do you want it?' And I was like, sure! You know the summer worshiping ritual you do? Well, wanna see if something good happens when I use that?"

You were about to say no, but Leslie picked up the gun and shot you. Your body became filled with a warm sensation that slowly spread throughout the body, and then it turned cold. "It's a temperature gun!" Everything slowly started getting bigger, "Leslie! Why is everything growing?"

Leslie smiled, and said "everything's the same! Except you! You're shrinking! Oh, good! Well, for me! This will make it easier for you to worship my feet!!" She started laughing, and said "Sorry bro! I'd help you, but I actually find this pretty funny! Good news for you, though, you will never have to go back to school! Wait here, I left my phone in my bag, I'll be back in a second!"

Your height was slowly shrinking! You had to hide quick! Climbing onto one of the dining room chairs, and then into a box of Sugar Pops that was left out, After a second, you cursed yourself for forgetting that they were Leslie's favorite cereal!

Leslie came back from the entrance way. "Okay, bro, now hold still and don't forget to..." She looked up from her phone, and saw you were gone! "Where did you go?" She saw the side of the cereal box bulge out a bit. "Oh!" She went and got a bowl, and poured herself a bowl of Sugar Pops and Matt. When she saw you she clapped her hands together "Oh my god! You're so cute at that size!" You were 2 inches tall. "Think you were being clever, huh. Hiding in my FAVORITE cereal? Well the jokes on you, because...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tex (UN: numerio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162326-Life-At-My-Big-Sisters-Feet/cid/2513601-What-a-horrible-last-day-of-school