*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mid Life Crisis Much?
  2. More Choices
  3. Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162633-Island-of-Change/cid/2579818-Mid-Life-Crisis-Much
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2162633
A mysterious resort on a pacific island, full of transformation. GP’s for good additions
This choice: Greg Stevens, a Recently Divorced Thirty Five Year Old Man  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mid Life Crisis Much?

    by: The1SwagKing
Your divorce had hit you hard, your ex wife had taken nearly everything you worked for in the past decade, so you decided to test your luck at the world famous resort of change. You grabbed your keys from the person behind the desk, and made your way up the stairs, where you exited on the third floor. You walked down the hall, getting into your room with ease, before setting your small amount of luggage on the ground.

You opened the curtains, giving you a great view of the resort which was said to change people in mystical ways, that you would have to see with your own eyes to accept, and even then you wouldn't be sure if you were tricking yourself. You partially lacked belief in the so called magic which ran amok on the island, but what you had seen so far in your brief stint had made you more of a believer than you would have thought possible a week ago.

You went to the brochure that was lying on your nightstand, reading the many activities that you could participate while you were on the island. What really caught your attention was
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162633-Island-of-Change/cid/2579818-Mid-Life-Crisis-Much