*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Camille Underwood
  2. Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162633-Island-of-Change/cid/2515201-Camille-Underwood
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2162633
A mysterious resort on a pacific island, full of transformation. GP’s for good additions
This choice: Camille Underwood, Rich 23 Year Old Girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Camille Underwood

    by: The1SwagKing
You were fresh out of college, and it took quite the toll on you. Not being that smart to begin with, the four year university had tested you to your absolute limits, and now that it was all over and you had graduated, your dad decided that he would fund a trip for you to go to the fabled Resort of Change. The man behind the desk handed you a keycard to room 453, as you made your way to the elevator.

Pushing the fourth floor button, a man walked in right after you, hitting the sixth floor for himself. As the door shut, you sat in silence as the quiet music played over the speakers. The awkward silence was broken when he tapped you on the shoulder, asking "Want to see something cool?"

Before you could answer the strange man he pulled his penis out of his jeans, revealing that where a shaft and head of a dick should be, was a woman about your age, attached from the torso up to his genital area, her upper body serving as his cock. He laughed as you scuttled out of the elevator when it hit your floor.

Still in shock from the incident, you hurry to your room, only to be greeted by the cleaning staff standing outside your room, holding a broom where the handle was obviously the body of some man who must have royally fucked up. As you explained to them that you hadn't been in your room yet and didn't need it cleaned, you walked into the giant room.

It was everything you could have dreamed of, as your father insured you had the best experience possible by reserving you a suite. The two bedrooms it came with was unnecessary considering your lone status at the resort, but more never hurt anyone. You had a balcony overlooking the island, the mass jungle laid out in front of you.

Lying back on your bed, you saw that you had a chocolate labeled 'Breast Milk Chocolate', and popped it in your mouth, letting it melt on your tongue as you laid back. Then, out of nowhere your shirt started to get tighter and tighter as your breasts grew, and you liked it. Stopping at nothing short of an E cup, you laughed as you realized the positive potential of this place, deciding on

You have the following choices:

1. Going to The Beach

2. Shopping at the Outdoors Mall

3. Drinking at the Club

4. Exploring in the Jungle

5. Swimming in the Pool

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162633-Island-of-Change/cid/2515201-Camille-Underwood